Here we see the latest updates of cinema.

Ankitha maharana hopes on 4 Letters


https://www.tollywood.net/ankitha-maharana-hopes-on-4-letters/“I play the role of a bold, joel and pretenseless fashion designing student in the movie. Thanks to the director, my dialogues were very causal and were very relatable to the conversations of college students. I portrayed myself as a glamourous girl because of my character and role. And i believe this movie and my performance in it will be a turning point for me in tollywood.” – Ankitha maharana 

Priyadarshi ready to risk his career30 Years Prithvi setires on NTR biopicSamantha and Naga Chaitanya's Majili teaser talkNeena gupta revealed her problemsRajinikanth to not contest in Lok Sabha elections

Tags

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget