Here we see the latest updates of cinema.

Samantha Voice gets shock


Samantha Voice gets shockChinmayi Sripada, the dubbing artist and playback singer, who is popular for giving her voice (dubbing) to Samantha Akkineni, has gets huge shock. According to the latest update, the membership of Chinmayi Sripada from Tamil dubbing association has been terminated and she revealed the same on Twitter.

Chinmayi Sripada wrote on twitter, “Sooo given to understand that I have been terminated from the dubbing union. Which means I can longer dub in Tamil films henceforth. The reason stated is that I haven’t paid ‘subscription fees’ for 2 years though this hasn’t stopped them from taking 10% off my dubbing income

According to Tamil Film Industry rules if you’re not a member of the dubbing union they wont allow you to work. Considering no written communication, message was sent to me on past dues and with the membership terminated I wonder if I ll dub for a film again in Tamil.

I expected the first axe to go down from the dubbing union. I dont know yet if I’ll be given my membership back. Just a decision that’s been taken without informing me that my membership is terminated. I am still on the much publicised concert tour in the US.”

Chinmayi Sripada again tweeted, “Anyway as of now it looks like ‘96 will be my last in Tamil. It is a good film to end my Tamil dubbing scene with if the termination were to continue. Bye Bye!

 Where Mr Radha Ravi has stated I wont be allowed to dub anymore. 🙂 The union is supposed to send me a notice at least and perhaps ask me to pay a penalty. FYI the dubbing union asks to pay upto 5 Lakhs as membership fee. It is not a fixed amount and is arbitrary.”

 We have already reported that Chinmayi Sripada raised her voice and exposed #MeToo incidents across India and extended her support for the victims.

Chinmayi Sripada has also revealed the sexual harassment story of senior lyricist Vairamuthu on social media sites.

Chinamyi Sripada is very close to Samantha Akkineni and recently Rangasthalam actress was also trolled on social media sites for extending the support to her best friend Chinmayi Sripada.

Tags

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget